Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eastbound and Down

If you haven't watched any Eastbound and Down, you should boot up the ol' HBO on demand or find a friend that has it, because it's definitely worth watching. It certainly isn't for everyone, but it's fantastic for the right audience. Having finally seen the finale I can officially recommend it, and I can also say I'm very glad that it managed to get picked up for a second season. In addition to it's rather adult comedy, it features some great toonage to the sounds of the Black Keys, Junior Senior, The Animals, and Shawn Lee. Anyway, I thought I'd give a short little plug for the show, and take the opportunity to post a couple of the songs, which oddly enough both contain the word "sky".

Shawn Lee Ft. Nino Moschella- Kiss the Sky
iTunes / amazon
Shawn Lee MySpace

Eric Burdon and The Animals- Sky Pilot
iTunes / amazon

-Chandler

No comments: